Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Public transportation...


It was so scary, uncomfortable, and at some points a little funny. It was basically a flood of emotions, but in the end the crazy passenger went on his way and I made it to my school! I really wish I knew more Korean so I could tell you guys what they were fighting about! The taxi driver was just plain adorable! she kept asking me questions and I would answer her in as much Korean as I could. She could understand me but then would respond in wicked fast Korean that I could not understand. to which my reply was a smile, nod, and nervous laugh combo.... I felt so bad that I couldn't have a real conversation with her, because she clearly really wanted to! so twice today i really wanted to be able to speak Korean while traveling on public transportation! :)

2 comments: