Saturday, August 31, 2013

Korean drinks 3 and 4


So that was extremely disgusting!!!!! I can't even put it into words! NEVER drink those drinks! You have been warned! So after I promptly poured those drinks down the sink and drank an entire water bottle I decided to just do another video. Partly because I was bored and my plans with my friend weren't for a few more hours, but mostly because I still had a funky after taste going on in my mouth! :( Anyway so here is my video in response to the previous one.


The seaweed rice ball was pretty good. It was just a little messy for me to eat and it was a little more on the spicy side for me. But I did finish eating it off camera. The drink was pretty good too. It wasn't my favorite but after the other two it tasted AMAZING! I did end up finishing it as well. In the end I was able to get rid of that awful taste so I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment