Saturday, August 31, 2013

Good Buys!


So I went on a little adventure into the city today. I took the bus into a more populated part of the city which I have never been to before. It was great I walked around for 3 hours! I am pretty proud of myself for not getting lost :) I needed some odds and ends for my apartment so I knew I would be spending money. I would look at prices in the store but if I needed it them I got it. I wasn't that concerned about the price and I certainly wasn't paying any attention to the grand total. The mathematician in me was curious so when I got home I pulled out all of my receipts and added it all up. I just couldn't believe that I got everything including the round trip into the city for 20 American dollars and some change! That is just plain crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment